We hereby inform you about the processing (the “Processing”) of your personal data (the “Data”) conducted through this website (the “Website”).
1. Data Controller (“Controller”)
The Controller is Groenlandia S.R.L. (C.F. 13097601002), based in Rome, via G.B. Piatti, 23, which can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data protection officer (“DPO”)
The Controller has appointed a DPO, which can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the Processing and nature of the provision of the Data
Data will be processed:
• To allow you browsing the Website and thereby provide you a service at your request.
• To fulfil obligations arising from mandatory regulations and thus to comply with the regulations applicable to the Controller.
• Conduct business intelligence activities, based on the Controller’s legitimate interest in the continuous improvement of its business processes and its internal control and risk management system.
• Exercise and defence of legal rights in judicial and/or extrajudicial proceedings, based on the Controller’s legitimate interest in the protection of its reasons.
To enable the functioning of the Website, the following necessary and technical cookies are installed:
Purpose: Technical functioning of the Website
Type: First Party
The provision of Data for the purposes described above is optional, but without this Data you may not be allowed to use the Website.
4. Data recipients
Data may be disclosed to service providers instrumental to the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, to other Banijay Group companies for administrative and accounting purposes, as well as public entities in the presence of obligations arising from mandatory regulations and/or for defensive purposes.
5. Data transfer
If the Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, this will be done if one of the conditions set out in Article 44 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 is met, also considering the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union and the recommendations of the European Data Protection Board in this regard.
6. Data retention
The Data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes, after which they will be deleted and/or anonymized. Regarding cookies, please refer to the table in Section 3 above.
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask the Controller for access to and rectification or erasure of the Data or to object to the processing of the Data, as well as the right to Data portability. Likewise, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (for Italy, the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali).
The Website is also referable to Ascent Film S.R.L. (C.F. 07512681003), headquartered in Rome, via G.B. Piatti, 23, contactable at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Ascent Film S.R.L. has appointed a DPO, who can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.